Monday 25 June 2018
If you're a small, medium or even a large larger firm there's an interesting time ahead regarding the changes to the legal profession. You know this already.
The main focus these days seems to be around branding and the need to secure business in a competitive market. ie. the Quality Solicitors stance.
We're looking to offer an alternative option to the QS brand but based on, what we hope are, more favourable terms to the law firms themselves.
You probably instruct other firms to carry out searches, Title or ATE insurance (etc). If you do we'll work with you on a Quid Pro Quo basis. ie. you provide us with work & we'll return the favour by working to promote your brand.
In brief you'd be "Yourname. National Solicitors" on the website and the tag line would be, "local knowledge, national strength".
Subsequent advertising would be targeted "locally" to you which we hope makes slightly more sense than giving away 5% of your income each month for "National" advertising purposes... which the majority of your target audience is unlikely to see....
In precis we offer;
1. Details on acquisitions and mergers to help expand your brand or secure your position.
2. Updates on ABS developments and external opportunities.
3. Group purchasing power.
4. Online branding to rival the Quality Solicitors offering and enhance you're existing profile.
5. We'll Host your website and keep your online presence intact. ie. making you attractive to Google.
6. Should you wish we can revamp your whole persona from a print media and general presentation perspective.
7. A MOJ approved client contact campaign to raise the profile of your firm locally.
8. Any future LBL franchisees will be asked to use yourselves.
9. Support with Lenders Panels & sourcing PI cover.
10. Fee Sharing opportunities.
Our sister site can be viewed at www.NationalSolicitors.com. We believe it's a strong, easy to remember, name that the public will readily accept.
The joining fee is £250 + VAT per month and, as mentioned, we would ask that you use our services for ATE, Title Insurance or Property Searches. We'll then reinvest 20% of any profit into developing your business within your local area.
There's no complicated, difficult to get out of, contracts, either.
If you'd like to be part of this exciting development please contact myself, Jon Hilton, on 0845 603 0708 or via email@example.com.
All the best
Legal Brokers Ltd